2.18.2009

NOW SCHEDULING SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS / PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA CHILD PHOTOGRAHPHER

This is just a quick note to let all of you know that I only have a few dates left for sessions between now and June. If you would like to schedule a spring session in April or May, please visit my website www.merritd.com, and send me and email with a few dates that you have in mind. I'll get back to you ASAP with my availability. Since my schedule is filling up faster than anticipated, I'm also booking sessions for June, July, and August. I apologize if I'm not able to accommodate everyone, but I can not compromise the quality and process of my work in order to add more sessions. I've also started a wait list for March sessions if you'd like to be added. Thank you for your patience as merrit d. p h o t g r a p h y continues to grow.

Of course, I have to post a few more pictures too :)

No comments: